Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 9, stage 2

Goddess help me I am going to lose it. It is only 11:20 and already I want to go hide in a closet. It is like my children lost all that focus that they had last week and it is driving me batty. So batty. They all of a sudden do not know which letter make what sounds. Natalie lost the ability to draw. Last night with Gwendy was horrible, it was an hour and half of talking with her, rubbing her back and trying to calm her. And then noise got her all worked up again. I knew she was tired, she was so tired and it was hell. Absolute hell. This morning didn't start out any better. She was very fussy though she did eat all of her soup. I ended up blending it for her. So yeah. Natalie and Layla got 5. Layla had a small tummy ache that went away. Gwendy had 4. I had 6 Jack had 4 I think. Yeah, I feel off also. I am defrosting some ground beef and some turkey liver. I haven't decided if we are going to have hamburger type things or meatballs. But everyone has been wanting beef, not chicken. I have a chicken in the oven. Why does chicken or even turkey not sound good? Why do we want red meat? Hmmm.... This could very well be the die off we knew was coming. Really the first week was pretty easy, besides craving food and everything. Okay, maybe I am looking back with rose colored glasses. So lunch was great. I put some broccoli and carrots in stock. And then gave them the meat on top. Everyone gobbled it up. They were really great about drinking their stock if everything else was bigger pieces. Kids still aren't focusing well and school is not going great. But we are surviving. I am hopeful that it gets better quick. Really craving dairy right now. Pretty sure that is because of pms. Dairy is weakness. I don't even want butter, I want smooth creamy dairy. I need to keep reminding myself that doing intro and doing it slow is good so that we heal quicker. Jack came home with a horribly bloated stomach. I know how much that hurts because it has happened to me so many times. He made himself some peppermint tea and felt better after awhile. I really am getting something too. I actually have a fever. While my nose is running, I think it has more to do with the diet than getting a cold. I don't get fevers when I am sick. Dinner was great. We had carrots and broccoli in stock and then I made up some hamburgers with liver. It was all tasty. The girls ate so much. We talked about if they drank broth with their meals we wouldn't have to eat soup all the time. They are more than happy to drink broth now!!! It was the sweetest thing to me too see them all tipping their bowls up and drinking broth. Oh so happy. I thought I had made enough for Jack's breakfast and enough for him to take to work, but I didn't. Sucks. So now have to make food in the morning also. It will be okay. Summary Me: Coming down with something, feverish and feel down right crappy. Did not have much patience today well all in all, bad day for me. Jack: Not very hungry today, very strong stomach pains. Moderately low energy, don't feel like doing anything. Dinner was delicious, very satisfying. Natalie: Happy, had no problems with nothing. Layla: High energy, loving the soup. Happy that if I drink broth in a cup I won't have to have soup as much. Had slight tummy ache, still, just slight though. Gwendy: Good. I ate all of my food when I woke, I ate all my food at lunch. And I just had a bite to see if I liked it, and I liked it. (she ate amazing today) I feel very well after eating all that food. Natalie just had a slight melt down because she folded up clothes for an hour today and Layla couldn't find her shirt. So the drawers got messed up. She is very upset but is calming down now. Today has been a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment