Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 22, stage 5

Okay, going to try and get this done today. We had the rest of the pork this morning. As barbque style. It was good. I did end up adding a little bit of honey in it. No one had eggs this morning. Even though the auction stuff is mostly done, we still have to organize some piles of wood and such, our life hasn't slowed yet. Gwendy peed in our bed the night before and we needed to do laundry. We also needed to wash the comforter that Kali spent her last days on, she peed a lot on it. We also needed chick and dog food. So off to Kirksville we went. Because we also needed to get back in time since Joan needed to borrow the car, we didn't have time to prepare food to go. Everyone was going well though. Until this small moment when I looked at my children and saw that it was going to go downhill really quick if they didn't get food soon. Jack was also craving milkshakes and cheese fries. I told him he needed more fat in his diet. Good fat. The girls asked if we could go to Ruby Tuesday's. We have like never really been there. So we went and they actually have some decently good choices for us. First they have a salad bar. And they have this awesome option where you can get three sides and the salad bar. So Jack and I got that. I got some steamed broccoli, steamed snap peas and roasted spaghetti squash. Jack got mashed cauliflower, I am pretty sure this had cream and or butter in it, green beans and broccoli. The girls all got the salad bar but Layla and Natalie split some tillapia with snap peas and broccoli. I think the waitress was insanely impressed at my daughters abilities to eat veggies. She was so amazed to see them all eating such wonderful food. Everyone stuffed themselves full. It was great. Moods seem pretty good today also. We roasted a chicken and steamed/boiled some broccoli and carrots with some tomatoes and itailian herbs. It was rather tasty. However, I am not so hungry. Probably good since Jack needs to bring something to work with him tomorrow. You know, it is interesting that moods seem much more even now. They still obviously have moods, but it isn't so extreme. Except for Gwendy. Most of that is hunger and I think her ability to recognize it early enough. By the time she realizes it she is so hungry that she doesn't know what to do. I think it will get better. If not in time then when she grows up a little bit more. All in all, a fine day. We have been doing really bad on ferments the past two days and on coconut oil the past well 4 days? And we are out of fclo. Really need to order more. It is really easy to start to get off track. So, hopefully I can get back on track. I have a feeling that the conference is not going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment