Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 18, stage 4

Again, I am still at stage 3. We had hamburgers and eggs. We need to go shopping. Out of eggs and avocados. I didn't eat. My stomach is still fermenting, or at least that is what it feels like. I am also very emotional right now. Life sucks, in case you didn't know. It doesn't really have anything to do with the diet, it is all just life. I am roasting a chicken now and hoping I can get around my emotions and fermenting stomach and eat lunch. Well, I ate. We actually ate/drank a half gallon of stock today. Just plain chicken with carrots and broccoli. It wasn't great, so I made up for it by making again the most awesome dinner ever. I cut up some butternut squashes and coated them in olive oil and roasted them until they were all nice and brown, seriously marshmallow yumminess. And then I made pizza burgers. Hamburgers with pizza seasonings and tomato sauce. Yummy stuff. Gaps can be very tasty. The girls are licking the cast iron skillet clean. I don't know. I won't say that today was great. I felt overwhelmed, but I think that is more circumstances than diet. I did feel better after drinking some buchy. Jack cleaned the kitchen, though there is still a sink full of dishes. I fermented 2 pounds of carrots. I think I may start two more gallons of kombucha tomorrow. I have to get some going. We can go through a lot of ferments. I am really looking forward to kefir. I think I just want dairy though. It can be tough. Summary: Me: alright, not great though. My stomach was fine after awhile. Jack: skipped lunch, bad idea. short tempered hungry poor focus. Natalie: good. pizza burger so good!! with squash marshmellows. Craving broth(yea!!!) Layla: good, high energy, very high energy. no headaches, no tummy aches. liking broth(yea!!!) I was actually craving it. Gwendy: good. no tummy aches. The stuff was good

No comments:

Post a Comment