Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 15, stage 4

Except for me, still on stage 3. The girls are eating eggs, spinach and avocado for breakfast. We have no meat defrosted. I wish we had some more protein, but I think the novelty of this will help a little. The spinach was cooked in stock. The girls used to not like cooked spinach, I have to admit to totally loving cooked spinach, but they like it now. I am again not hungry, still cramping and feeling ehh. I had dreams last night about drinking coffee. So you know I am not a coffee drinker, if I drink, it is decaf one, organic preferably two. There also isn't much coffee in my coffee. Really what I want when I want coffee is warm cream and sugar that is tinged to a light brown and warmed slightly. And so I had dreams of heavy cream and sugar. Really, in my dream I was like, I can't have sugar, what about stevia, could I do that? I know it is illegal, but, better than sugar surely. I want warm cream and sugar. I want to drink something smooth and reassuring. The girls are so still going to be hungry after this. Jack made lunch, round steak and broccoli and carrots. The girls helped a lot. And ate a lot. We had the same for dinner. It was really good. Jack had thought that he made enough for lunch, dinner, his breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. Not so. It is gone. I have to say that I have slight mixed feelings. Part of me is so happy to see Gwendy eat 4 bowls of soup. Part of me is also going, damn I thought I made enough for the next meal. It is kinda crazy. But we are all doing well. We had a hard moment at our meeting today. There were fritos on the table. Mmmmm, I love fritos. Seriously, I know they are junk, but yummy stuff. No one had any issues with eggs. Yea!!! And it is a good day again. Not much happening. I have to admit to still craving. That is hard for me. Hard maybe because NCM says somewhere that if you are craving something have it and see if it is something that your body needs. Last time and this time my craving has been nuts. Nuts, nuts. I want nuts. But if I have them, then everyone else will want them and I don't want to open that up yet. Aggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment