Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 19, stage 5?

So we went to an auction today. Yep. I was prepared for breakfast. I made so much food. Everyone had a heaping bowl of sausage, avocado and eggs. Well, except for me. I really have not been into eating until lunch. I know you are supposed to eat and get good protein in the morning, but it just hasn't been for me. So we went. I brought some tea, outdoor auction and a jar of kombucha. While trying to bid Gwendy kept bugging me, she was thirsty. I ended up giving her the buchy and begged her to not drink all of it. She did. I was a little upset about that. Oh well. Anyway, Jack needed to go back to work and I did not pull out any other meat. Yep. So there was nothing at home. Be prepared, that is like what everyone says on gaps, and they mean it. Be prepared. I wasn't. We were going to do raw veggies tomorrow, but figured no one is having issues so we did them today. We went to Main Street and had plain salads with chicken breast and oil and vinegar dressing. It was good but not as good as I remember it being last time we were on intro. Gwendy got upset about halfway through the meal. She wanted stock in her salad. That made me really happy. However, the girls have all been acting weird. I am not sure if we should be eating raw veggies now. I'm really not sure. I don't think anyone has had any digestive issues but acting weird. I don't know, we will see. I don't plan on it being an everyday thing for awhile. Really the only thing we have had every day since starting this has been eggs. I still am not having eggs. I am not sure when I want to start them. Really not sure. Oh and I drank some of Jack's coffee today at Main Street, they have good coffee. I usually want tons of cream and sugar in my coffee. I tried it and it was good!!! I have never liked black coffee. It was good!!! We got some, decaf for me, so that might help some of my coffee craving. I might get some coconut milk and see if I can do that. I'm making kalua pork for tonight, pork shoulder alea sea salt and cabbage. Very plain. Obviously we won't be having it with two scoop rice. We will live. It still tastes amazing. So Jack feels bad. He says that it is very similar to how some of the people at work started to feel right before they got really sick. Problems with working in a hospital, lots of sick people in there. BUT the girls are all complaining that their heads hurt. So maybe it is sickness, maybe we shouldn't be eating raw veggies. Kalua pork was a win. The girls miss the rice. I didn't. Sometimes it is really hard to eat pretty much just meat. Oh well. Summary Me: No real problem. Today was decent. My stomach has hurt a little bit, did I mention I had some honey again? This is an issue for me. I need help. I haven't been sleeping really well. Joan's dog has been waking up needing to go out in the middle of the night. As a mommy, I tend to wake up when doors open. I have been having a slightly easier time falling back asleep, well as long as it isn't after 330, then I am up for the rest of the day. I just can't seem to fall back asleep. It kinda sucks. I won't call it insomnia since I am not just waking up, something is waking me up, but oh well, right? One day I will sleep. I just thought that after my kids weren't waking me up constantly then I would start sleeping. Jack: breakfast started well. Lunch was fantastic, massive headache in afternoon, really didn't cheat at dinner(he had a meeting and they served meatloaf that was meat and eggs and green beans) energy level fine until headache, now slight nauseous and fatigued. Natalie: okay. really hungry. Pork doesn't taste good anymore. It has this taste that isn't very good. Headache Layla: sleepy. raw vegetables so good... headache Gwendy: good. slight tummy ache. headache

No comments:

Post a Comment