Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 4, stage one

So today started good. All the girls woke up and were HAPPY and had ENERGY. Lots of it. There were smiles and good cheer all around. It was great. I was really positive about how the day was going to go. We had our probiotic today. Jack and all the girls took a half, I actually took a whole one. I figured we could see if anyone has any issues. Then the girls started fighting for their fish oil. Really fighting. They really wanted it. Badly. So we took our fish oil. Then I started warming up soup. And it has gone down from there. No one wanted soup. No, I shouldn't say that. Layla said the soup smelled like vomit, Natalie agreed. Gwendy, who gave us all the issues yesterday with eating soup is fine eating it. Did anyone expect that? Not me. In fact, Layla is still eating her soup. Gwendy was cheery and happy and kept saying how good the soup was. Gwendy is saying that her head hurts. Then she says it doesn't. I am not sure if that is from the probiotic or if Gwendy is just having fun holding her head and saying that it hurts. You never know with Gwendy. So it is a slight battle today and one I didn't think I would have to do. It sucks. Well it is 5:00 and the two older ones are still pissy. And not hungry. They have only had one bowl of soup. They say they are not hungry. Gwendy however is and does want soup. I never expected this. Everyone seemed to do alright with their probiotic. Jack did end up bloated and gassy, but he said it wasn't bad. He did end up with some tea with honey in it while at work because he was doing a lot of physical stuff and was starting to feel very bad. Other than that things have been well. The girls flew threw school again today, Gwendy even did some stuff with them. I try to not force them into starting but she has been really wanting to do it. The girls wrote out some math problems with her and showed her how to do them. She also did english with us today. I'm happy. If I had to post who was doing the best each day today would be Gwendy's day. I spoke too soon. I made a wonderful dinner soup. Turkey stock, turkey, butternut and beet greens. It is yummy. Gwendy barely touched it. Natalie finished. Layla is still working on it. It makes me sad. Today was better than yesterday. It is going to be good tomorrow. I am going to stay positive :) summary Me: good, I didn't have any issues with the probiotic. I may increase tomorrow. Didn't have any issues with any food. I felt my energy was really good. I didn't feel impatient today either. I just wish people would eat the food I spend so much time preparing. Jack: Stomach upset after the probiotic. Light lunch, not very hungry. Low blood sugar in the afternoon. Higher energy, with exception of the low blood sugar. Natalie: Not very hungry. Good morning, didn't want to eat lunch. Ate dinner okay. Layla: Not hungry at all, not wanting to eat. Wanting something besides soup. No stomach upsets. No headaches. Feeling grumpy, not wanting to do stuff, yet happy. Gwendy: Headache, didn't want to eat smooshy things all day. I want some carseats for my baby dolls for yule. I wanted a place to buckle them in so they could sleep. I'm not sure if you are getting this, but I type what they say. Gwendy then mooned me because I was laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment