Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 17, stage 4

Made a mistake. Jack really needs to get the bucket of honey out of here. I had a spoon of it this morning. My tummy isn't happy. I am bloated and feel like I just ate pizza, not a spoon of honey. I think I have learned my lesson though. Pretty sure I was right on when I said no honey until much later. Though I did have some, a small amount in something and had no problem. Still, honey, not good. Other than that the girls had eggs, beef sausage, and avocado for breakfast. They all woke up a little better today, they actually went to sleep last night though also. I made more kombucha. It is really weird, our buchy is very strong yet it still tastes kinda sweet. It has been going two weeks or more right now. So that is weird. So I made the most awesome lunch. Beef and broccoli with thai seasoning and stock. I tried cauliflower again. I made rice. It was very yummy. Tonight we are having the same, by request of the girls but with roasted cauliflower. My stomach is still a little weird with the honey. But cauliflower doesn't seem to be an issue. Which is good. I really need to stay away from honey. Summary Me: Honey ferments in my belly. I need to stay away from it. Why it does so, I don't know. I hope that eventually I can have some sweet snacks. Hopefully, one day. Jack: Craved chocolate today. Was somewhat hungry, lunch gave me heart burn. Energy level and mood was fine Natalie: Good, curry was good. High energy, woke up good today. A tiny bit of stomach ache. After she ate sausage. Peppermint tea helped immediately. I think instead of being just slightly awake I am going to try to go right to bed tonight. I think that is why I woke up easier. Layla: Energy okay. The buchy burned my stomach. Gwendy: Good. I love eggs. and I love it but one sausage was too tasty, too yummy. And the cauliflower you made was good and it made my tummy want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment