Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 12, stage 3

So we, Jack and I are not hungry. He did eat this morning though. I am not sure if I will. I do feel insanely better. My body feels lighter, I still do not feel like I have quite the strength as before getting sick, my head doens't hurt as much and my nose is doing better. My throat doesn't hurt as much either. But I am not hungry. It is frustrating as it is hard to cook when you are not hungry. I let the girls sleep in a little. And they woke up hungry. I am trying to follow my bodies signals and if I am not hungry for a little while, I am not going to eat. I am still trying to get some probiotics and drinking lots of water. If after a few days I am still not hungry I may try something else, like making myself eat. I can't seem to decide if this is my body wanting a break and detoxing or if I am vitamin deficient in something and need something to help that. I have to say that it is kinda nice to see the girls looking healthy, glowing almost. Lunch went well. I was actually hungry by that point so I did eat some. We made sweet potatoes for potluck. At pot luck we had squash with butter and garlic, lentils that had bacon and bbq sauce in them, fritta with potatoes and cheese(I didn't eat this, too worried about eggs). The girls, except Gwendy, all had upset stomachs while eating. Mine is upset now. Jack is fine so far. I have weird body aches. And am cramping. I find though now I am craving stuff. I am having a glass of wine to help with my cramps and I really want something sweet. My patience is super low right now. Maybe it has been all day. We didn't do school, so it was a very low stress day. I'm worried about tomorrow, our propane tank is really low. I feel really worked up and grrr. The crazy thing is the girls ate SO MUCH at potluck, so much. And they are eating again. Why, why why? This is what makes me want to break. I want some crappy food. Gwendy is fussy, really fussy. She wants hamburgers and nothing else. Hopefully potluck issues won't last long. I didn't get to finish this last night. So oh well. It was a day

No comments:

Post a Comment