Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 23, stage 5

Today has not been great either, can I have a good day again? Please? Breakfast, I made them sausage, spinach and eggs. I did a scramble hoping that it would be something a little different. I thought it would be nice. Gwendy didn't go for it. In fact she didn't finish her food until right before we ate lunch. Everyone was getting on everyone elses nerves. Being mean to each other and just not fun. School hasn't been going that great. Natalie got very upset with herself after starting to do something without making sure that was what she was supposed to do. Little things that they just keep doing. It has been a really hard day. It was helped at all by having everything here a mess since we really haven't cleaned or done anything since Wednesday. sigh. Lunch was good. I made roast. I went out and picked some mustard greens from the green house. I made mustard chips. Kind of like kale chips. I wasn't as happy with them. I was also trying to make the roast so they burned a little. Still good. I will try again later. So we had roast, mustard chips and sauerkraut. Oh my goodness, the sauerkraut was good. So good. It is like perfect. It was really good with the roast too. I think that maybe they are happier now. Layla still has a lot of work to do. It is after 3:00. Usually we are doing better than this. We are not doing good. It is frustrating. I'm still sore from Saturday too. Mostly my forearms. Well, not a half hour after eating I ended up in severe pain. I think I overdid it on the sauerkraut. I still hurt. I feel weak and crappy. It was so good though. So crazy what this diet can do. You think you are alright. I have been drinking lots of kombucha, but it doesn't matter each ferment is different. Whooo. I took some vit C. If that doesn't help I might take some magnesium. That is the problem with not having a bath tub. No detox baths. Those really did help last time. Damn, I feel like crap. Took the rest of the roast and put it in pork stock with carrots, beets and mustard greens. The stock had a lot of fat on top. I am not hungry, though I am feeling better. I am drinking some buchy and some water. It isn't that I am not hungry. I just feel like done. The girls have been all over today. Can tomorrow be better please? Please? Not sure why everything is nuts today. I am hoping however for happy kids for the conference. That would be nice Summary Me: sauerkraut kicked my ass today. Not hungry still. Upset, snippy, pissy. Can I call myself anymore negative things? Jack: Lots of cravings, not terribly hungry. Energy level fine. Productive day. Natalie: Good. I think I had a tiny bit of stomach ache today. I really like broth and I really want cashews. I kinda want raisins. Layla: Good. craving broth, broth tastes so good. My tummy hurt, maybe because of spinach. Not having any cravings. Soup I'm fine with now, as long we don't have it every meal every day. Gwendy: good. I'm about to feed on the broth. Because it is so good. Yum. I find it funny that they have all said that they are doing good. They sure don't act like it. Or maybe it is just me. I think Jack needs more fat, I think that is why he has been craving things. I am also starting to wonder if pork is causing the stomach aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment