Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 14, stage 3

Again, wasn't able to post during the day. We went to Red Earth today and had to get there early. So I woke up early and make a roast. So we all went to the car with bowls of soup. I didn't eat though. I wasn't hungry and I have been trying to listen to that. I did drink some buchy and water in the morning. I felt pretty good. Well, still crampy and icky, but still good for being on my period. We did what we needed to do, including going to the meat market and getting meat. We also needed more magnesium and vit c. No one has had any problems with constipation, which is really common in intro, but I figured it is good to be prepared. Vit C I have heard is good if you are going through die off. So yeah. We got home and I made hamburgers and soup. We ate and not a half hour later I was feeling BAD, so weird. I ended up taking some vit C, I figured I would see if it would help. About an hour after that instead of feeling BAD I felt almost wired. I still do. It is really weird. So I am going to have to watch that. We had pork steaks and spinach soup tonight. I actually ate two meals today. I am feeling more hunger. It is a good thing. Just not so much in the morning. My energy is pretty insane right now. The girls have had a couple of moments, but have been really good too. In fact, I think I have to mention that Natalie has been the biggest help in the world. She has started to do a lot of dishes during the day. It is so nice for them to all start doing some work around the house. So nice. I know this isn't very informative, but it was a pretty easy day. What is odd, even though we have added in avocados, we aren't eating that many. We are mostly still just eating soup. Soup, soup. It is a good thing. Hopefully, we get better quicker. It doesn't even seem that overwhelming to me anymore. Summary Me: good, very high energy after vit c. Did have a small little bit of badness before that though. Patience and pretty much everything was better than yesterday. Jack: Moderate energy. Appetite eh, pretty average day. Natalie: It was fine. Don't think I had any problems with um pork. Yeah, doing good. Layla: little bit low energy, Not many cravings. Still a little, when I see it, but not bad at the moment. My tummy hurts a tiny whiny bit. For the most part happy. Gwendy: GOOD. Some foods were good and mama finished one of my mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment