Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 16, stage 4

Can someone tell the internet gods that I need internet? The girls had two eggs, sausage, made with ground pork and seasonings, and avocado this morning. I had a little bit of sausage. They all did great. I made chili for the rest of the day, beef, green pepper and carrots. I did use tomato sauce for the first time today. Jack did have some issues the first time he ate it. But not the second. He thinks it may have been because he hadn't eaten since breakfast, this was when he came home from work. I did have a spoonful of honey, it was good. Our days are seeming more normal. It is weird, I am not sure if this happened last time. I know for a fact that by this time we were already eating pancakes and eating honey every day. So, yeah. I think we are doing better this time in more ways than just a couple. I still want to update this daily. I think it is important, but I don't think these posts are going to be very long. Summary Me: I had slightly low patience this morning, mostly because of dishes not being done, meat bleeding on the stove, Jack's papers on the table. A lot of stuff had to happen before we could school and it was an issue. I felt like I handled it well. I don't know, decent day Jack: busy, cake craving as a result of people having cake at work. Energy fine, hunger not so much. Natalie: good, tired in the morning, didn't sleep last night when I told you to. Layla: good. no tummy aches, no head aches. Little sleepy, after awhile, not so sleepy, good energy. Gwendy: good. no headaches. I ate all my eggs, (she didn't used to like eggs) See? even on our summaries, we are boring. Not much is happening on the diet. Life is pretty damn normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment