Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 25, stage 6

So I soaked cashews and pecans yesterday. Instead of eggs this morning, I ground up the cashews and added eggs and made the girls pancakes. Oh they looked good. It made a lot also. So we have some for our trip it looks like. I let them have one. I had to try a small bite and they didn't taste good to me. Too eggy. So I am assuming I should not do eggs yet. I did take some of the ground cashews and added some lime juice, coconut milk and small amount of honey. I was hungry this morning. I wanted something. I took a few small bites and not hungry. I will probably freeze it. Interesting, though isn't it? Yeah. I am going to see about making some more nuts for taking on our trip. We are going to probably intro fruits a little early. I thought we would be there by now. We got a bunch of lara bars. Today we aren't doing school, we are cleaning and packing. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Maybe I am bad. Okay I am. I also made up the pecans that I soaked yesterday. Put some butter, a little honey and cinnamon. We all ate some. I have issues with nuts. My issue is I can't stop. I hate that. But everyone has done well today. I made up pork steaks and chard for lunch. The girls have been cleaning well and so did I. So it feels weird to beat myself up over it. I guess it is more of a self control issue for me. I made kale chips and roasted a chicken. Oh, since we got the lara bars, we decided to test them and no one had a problem. Figured that it would be better to see that at home then while we were in the middle of a class. Oh. I am wiped. It is 9 and we need to get to bed so we can leave tomorrow. Summary everyone says that they are good. I don't feel like going through everyone. You will have to excuse me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment